Dental Treatments in Cheshire by Dr Peter Young
Dr Young is an extremely experienced specialist oral surgeon and Dental Implantologist. To date he has placed over 4,000 dental implants with an impressive 26 year surgical career.
If your dental implants have been placed elsewhere, Dr Young can help maintain them. The team @29 offer services to treat and diagnose cases of Peri-implantitis and Peri-implant Mucositis. So if you have any concerns at all regarding your dental implants Dr Young can assess your mouth and if all you need is reassurance that everything is fine, then that’s exactly what Dr Young will provide. No unnecessary treatment is prescribed at Dentist@29 and you will always receive a 100% honest evaluation on your oral health. If you require no treatment then Dr Young will tell you this at every examination provided.
Dr Young also offers a full range of private routine dental procedures to an exceptionally high standard. All carried out in his well-established calm, exceptionally clean Dental Practice. Again your oral health will be evaluated honestly.
Dr Young is more than happy just to see you twice per year for a simple oral health examination and a catch up, along with a visit to our hygienist Gill Young.
On offer at Dentist @29:
- Dental Examination
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Scaling and Polishing
- Periodontal Examination (assessing the risk and diagnosis of gum disease)
- Periodontal treatment (treatment of gum disease)
- Tooth Coloured Fillings
- Amalgam fillings (silver)
- Crowns (cap)
- Extraction (tooth removal)
- Specialist Oral Surgery
- Implant suitability assessment
- Implant Placement
- Implant Maintenance
- Diagnosis and treatment of Peri-implantitis and Peri-implant Mucositis
- Surgical Extraction (tooth removal)
- Apicectomy (tooth root surgery)
- Gingival Surgery (surgery to the gum)
We accept referrals for oral surgery patients from your current dentist.